Taking pride in the details. Learn more about our construction and warranty.
One thing’s for sure — when you put your family’s name on every boat you build, you set a higher standard for each aspect of its design and construction. We encourage you to take a few minutes and see all of the details that add up to a Smoker Craft.
- Hydra-Lift Hull with Integrated Spray Rail keeps the bow down for quicker hole shots, greater control and a dry ride
- .125 Gauge One-Piece Bottom and Double Riveted Seams for rugged reliability
- EXTRA-WIDE Full-LENGTH Gunwale reinforced for downriggers and accessories
- Pull-Up Cleats do not interfere while fishing and provide a safe, unobstructed surface
- Interior Depth provides added stability
- Large Platforms offer a better fishing experience
- Flip-up Seating converts easily from fishing to family fun
- In-Floor Storage stows gear safely out of the way
- Carpet, our premium grade, 100% UV stabilized marine carpet will last for years to come and is backed by a 5-year warranty
- Clean curve® windshield by Taylor Made Systems®
- Premium components include lighted rockers with breaker, power point and port for iPod and MP3 player
- Full Factory Installed Electronics, including depth finders and trolling motors
- Breakers, instead of fuses, for easier servicing
- XL plywood floors with a lifetime warranty, you can count on the specially treated floor to hold its strength and never warp or rot
- Injected Urethane foam eliminates water pockets and gives the boat more buoyancy and a quieter ride
- AIRS Advanced Integrated Rib System has hand formed hat-shaped ribs on 10" centers provide superior longitudinal strength and rigidity.
Flow Rite Livewell System Our state-of-the-art design draws water in and circulates it in the bottom of the tank while a hole in the top allows air to mix with the water.
A separate recirculating pump works in a continuous loop to keep aerated water moving at all times, and a transom drain system provides for easy tank cleaning.
For the best stability and handling you’ll find anywhere. The keels also offer greater protection from underwater objects, as well as from the wear and tear of launching and trailering your boat.